To change your web hosting provider, follow the steps below:
1. Sign up for your new hosting provider.
2. Create and download a backup of your site to your computer. We recommend using the plugin WP Backup Pro (http://www.wpbackuppro.com/unlimited) or Backup Creator (http://www.backupcreator.com/)
3. Upload the site to your new hosting and test if the site is working correctly.
4. Change the nameservers in your Domain Registrar to point to the new hosting company and wait 2 to 48 hours for the your new nameservers to propagate throughout the internet.
5. Test your site again to see if it loads properly with the new nameservers.
6. Terminate your hosting service with your current hosting company.