As soon as you complete the getting started wizard on our website, the system will redirect you to your website's Edit Mode URL (also known as the Workspace).
This is where you make it all happen. In this section you’ll find out all you need to know about the essentials of every WIA PRO Builder website.
Note that you can also edit any WIA PRO Builder by adding /edit at the end of the URL and will look something like this:
Get to know the Editor Tools
Once your Edit Mode is completely loaded you will see the magic WIA PRO Builder panel on the left that consists of the following points:
- Preview - which will show your website the same way it is visible to the public.
- Dashboard - where you can find different useful apps to further enhance your website, add new pages, connect analytics, connect a domain and much more.
- Blocks - where you can find plenty of predesigned set of elements created by our designers for you to reuse them quickly and create beautiful and converting pages on the go.
- Elements - where you can find pretty much all the elements that cover the web: starting from a single button to image to sliders and even advanced form builder.
- Colors - a fun and easy to use coloring tool, which gives you the chance to create a color palette by selecting either a flat color or a gradient from the color picker and drag & drop it on a button, text, block, column and even on the page's background.
- Effects(fx) - a list of web page effects, like fade, ease, rotate, parallax and more. Drag and drop them on different elements, blocks or background images to create an exciting new experience for your website visitors.
- Progress - a helpful, beginner-friendly checklist of steps needed to be taken to complete the basics of setting up your website. After covering the basics you may even go further with more advanced steps recommended for webmasters or designers.
- Undo - Have you ever made a big mistake while working on your Website and wished it hadn’t happened? Don’t worry, there’s a handy feature to reverse your latest action: the Undo option. It also works through Ctrl Z Windows shortcut or Command Z if you are a Mac user.
- Help - Need a hand? Feel free to fire away with any questions you might have. Our Support team is never more than a click away!
- Latest synchronization - the track synchronization button is a useful feature which points the last syncing operation time. Please note that all the changes made on your page are being automatically saved so your site goes live without publishing.
So these are the basics we would love to cover, but there are dozens of other helpful articles in our Help Section that will help you master the art of creating successful website with WIA PRO Builder.
We'd also love to suggest checking out this great step-by-step video guide that showcases the power of WIA PRO Builder builder and gives some tips and tricks for our advanced users.